- To provide friendly support for people with Heart Conditions
- To offer a structured exercise programme tailored to an individual’s needs
- To provide an opportunity for an individual to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- To participate in the Hearts Clubs Social Activities
- To provide all of the above in a relaxed friendly atmosphere
The Isle of Wight Heart Care Club are in no way responsible or liable for the content or suitability of any external links or news items on this website as they are provided ‘as is’ for information purposes only. Therefore, these items should not be interpreted as an endorsement of that site, its content, or any product or service it may provide.
Please do not forget to attend the AGM at the Riverside Centre on Thursday 16th June
The meeting will start at 15.30, this will be followed by Tea, Coffee and Cake.
If anyone wants to join the committee , nomination forms must be handed in before the start of the meeting.